Hurst scores??Register Today!
- by nicurn426 Jun 25, '12What is a good hurst score for the q reviews??
- Jun 25, '12 by ali419I heard that if you are making 60 points or above it is good. I take my NCLEX tomorrow and my scores range from 84 to 91 points (not percentage). My friends that already passed their NCLEX with 75 to 90 questions were making about the same ranges like 75 to 90 points. I hope I have the same luck that they did! Good luck to you!
- Jun 25, '12 by nicurn426thanks! that makes me feel better. my scores range from 80 to 85 (not percentage). I take mine Wednesday! Good luck to you, too!!
- Jun 26, '12 by nicurn426That's great to hear! My emotions are just on a rollercoaster ride right now! I'm confident one minute and then have a mini freak out about the test moment. I've decided its ok to freak out now but I've got to be calm during the test. I think sometimes confidence is key!!
- I'm taking mine tomorrow. I've been doing exam prep and exam cram. All of my practice tests have been in the 60s. So afraid it isn't good enough.
- Jun 26, '12 by hopefaithlove26....mine's HURST score is...55,57,55,64,64 and 65..too BAD need moRE time too study=Pass!!
Graduate: 15 years ago Back home=Forgot all the nursing content=Fail 2x
Ready to study again=Never give up
quit the job=to focus and study
"age' late 40's= my dream is BEING a
I really appreciate,,what input you may HELP..!
Goodluck to All and continue study HARD!!!
- I'm in my 40s also. LPN for 28yrs, graduated from Excelsior College last year but was too afraid to take NCLEX. Taking it tomorrow. Feel like I'm guessing answers to practice questions.
- Jun 26, '12 by hopefaithlove26Quote from eventualrnhi! even..! Nclex PN or Nclex Rn you taking=or PN to RNI'm in my 40s also. LPN for 28yrs, graduated from Excelsior College last year but was too afraid to take NCLEX. Taking it tomorrow. Feel like I'm guessing answers to practice questions.
GOODLUCK you can do it!
- I'm taking RN tommorrow. When are you taking your's? Are you taking PN or RN?