Hurst review or kaplan?Register Today!
- by mimiluvs Apr 26Between Hurst review and kapan which is the best review class for content in nclex RN?
- Apr 26 by RunawayNI actually had access to both hurst and Kaplan and compared the two here: http://allnurses.com/nclex-discussio...an-823565.html
- Apr 26 by Vee18I used Hurst Review and loved it, although it doesn't go into depth about the topics, it is great refresher material I still have membership with Hurst you can PM me if you have questions
- Apr 27 by raj89I also have hurst nd m loving it. Can somebody tell me do I need to study content from any other source as hurst do not go into depth? Or hurst notes are just fine? Thanks
- Apr 27 by RunawayNI would read through other sections of other books but I actually felt like Hurst was all i needed. I also recommended signing up for a service like PrepU' NCLEX 10,000 and going over questions as soon as you watch a Hurst Video. For example, if you watched the CV lecture then spend some time doing all the CV questions.
- Apr 27 by mimiluvs@ Vee 18 i do not know how to send pm but here is my email pls inbox me email@example.com i would be very grateful thanx so much.
- Apr 27 by LVN/RNBridgeHurst review was terrific, however, I also used Kaplan. Just my opinion, but they both offered great help which when combined gave me the best outcome.
Best of luck to you with your studies:-)