Hurst reviewRegister Today!
- by Bella2917 Mar 19Has any1 taken the Hurst Review? And what was your scores on each of the tests? Please let me know!! Thanx rvery1!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=822505©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 520 Views
- Mar 19 by RNGRAD12Quote from Bella2917I am taking it right nowHas any1 taken the Hurst Review? And what was your scores on each of the tests? Please let me know!! Thanx rvery1!
I only did four so far
This not in percent it's out of 125
I'm worried my scores are low and my test is next week
Have you taken the qreviews yet?
- Ohh I have to see..I only have the percentage..I only did the first one. Can you interpret that in percentage..it should say it there.
- Mar 19 by Success2011You made a great choice by using hurst. They are excellent esp for content build up. I used them and passed. My lowest score was 80% and highest 92%. My median score was 84%. According to hurst they say that most people with an average median score of 84% usually pass. Well I will say don't focus on the scores so much. Just watch the videos over and over until you get the concept. You will be just fine....
- Mar 19 by RNGRAD12Quote from Bella2917Oh ok what was your score for your first one?Ohh I have to see..I only have the percentage..I only did the first one. Can you interpret that in percentage..it should say it there.
Did you feel like over going the rationales took forever
It took my half my day to go over it
- Oh no success...I took the first one and got a 73%...yikes!!! Lol I do love it they make the content so easy to understand...but to watch the videos over is wayyy too long...so I have just been reading over and over...
- Well I went over the rationales...but it didnt take me too long.