Hurst Content Lecture: Live Classroom vs Online StreamingRegister Today!
- by souleater11 Feb 14hi everyone,
i would like to ask if the Hurst Content Lecture on Live Class ($ 350) is very similar to the online lecture streaming ($ 300).
if they are similar in lecture content, wouldnt be more practical to choose the cheaper online review version ?
- Feb 14 by nay08It's the exact same, except your not in a class room.. Some ppl prefer class, so they can ask questions or whatever the reason but the content is the same and yes it would make since to get the cheaper one..
- Feb 14 by RN2BEESOONI agree with everything PP stated. SoulEater clear your inbox I tried to message you
- Feb 14 by nurseg24i failed nclex and need to retake and was thinking about using Hurst, any advice?
- Feb 14 by mwc1230Exactly the same.
We had the live one bc our school paid for it
- Feb 15 by Racer15I did the live review because it forced me to study. Had I done the online review, I likely would not have watched all of the videos/covered all the content.
- Mar 14 by kissmyasnIn case you're still contemplating, I'm doing the online review now, and I love it (well as much as someone can love studying lol). I think it would be better than the live review because you can print the same notes material and you can pause the videos and rewind or rewatch them as many times as you want -- unlike a live lecture. However, I do agree with the other posters about lack of discipline; with the online review you would have to schedule the time yourself and it just might not get done. Hopefully the $300 you paid would be enough motivation to stick to it though
- Mar 14 by souleater11is it true that the live review package has added an online review lecture video clips ?