how to pass the NCLEXRegister Today!
- by amy024 Sep 15, '10I would love somebody to share their tips on how they studied for the NCLEX test. I will be graduating in December and this test really has me stressed out! Thanks!
- 1,098 Views
- Sep 15, '10 by NamasteNurseI liked the pearson view books, especially exam cram. Pearsonvue are the test makers so they know what you need and they give you all sorts of tips on how to pass this particular type of test. Also included is a CD with practice questions. And it tells you why your answer was wrong. Do thousands (seriously thousands!) of practice questions and start now!
- Sep 24, '10 by DragonHealer_RN1st post. anywhoo, i recently passed the boards. 3 days ago. i used the kaplan review course. it was great. i would recommend using them. it's worth the $400. it gives you alot of practice in priorty questions (which are the higher level questions) i passed at 75 questions, eventhough i thought i failed. lol. learn your medication classifications.
- Sep 24, '10 by LauRNKaplan, Kaplan, Kaplan...I swear by it! I also used some of the pearson vue books as well (Exam Cram & the NCLEX comprehensive review). The key is to do as many NCLEX style questions as you can. There is no way that you will be able to know everything. The more questions you do, the more comfortable you will be. It also tells you areas that you need to focus on. Good luck!
- Sep 24, '10 by caliotter3There are many, many threads and posts in the NCLEX forum that list study tips.