For how long is valid the ATT before take pearsonRegister Today!
- by lyonylive May 15Validity length of ATT?Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on May 15
- May 15 by JustBeachyNurseDepends in the state BoN usually 30-120 days.
- May 15 by lyonyliveMy question ATT in Florida
- May 15 by lyonyliveSomebody told me is for a year ....that true o no ?
- May 15 by bbyjami believe one year =) good luck! =)
- May 15 by JustBeachyNurse"How long do I have, after I am approved, to actually take the NCLEX?
The Authorization to Test (ATT) is valid for 90 days. The ATT contains your test authorization number, candidate identification number, and an expiration date. This date cannot be extended for any reason. Test centers may fill up quickly, waiting to schedule your testing appointment may significantly limit dates the center can seat you. If you wait until your ATT is close to expiring, Pearson VUE may not be able to seat you prior to its expiration. If this occurs, you will be required to re-register and re-pay to take the examination."
90 days not a full year per FLBoNLast edit by JustBeachyNurse on May 15
- May 16 by ScottE,RNGood for 365 days in Ohio, but it varies by state. It should tell you how many days it is good for right on the ATT letter.
- May 18 by gradnurse2013Check your ATT letter...It specifically tells you how long you have to take the nclex.
- May 20 by lyonyliveI already sent a message to the Florida board. They said 90 day. Also, the CE is valid for 2 years
- May 20 by jpinay2890 days...