How long is too long NCLEX PREPRegister Today!
- by CRNA2b-2017 Jul 26How long is too long to prepare for NCLEX? I Think 2 weeks after graduation is a good time. The longer you wait the more nervous you become. If u spent 3 years doing this stuff you should be comfortable to take exam soon after graduation!
- Jul 26 by JustBeachyNurseMine was a exactly 31 days but only because that was the earliest test date I could schedule. It worked for me as I practiced NCLEX style questions throughout school and passed first time with minimum # questions.
Someone who struggles with applied critical thinking might want a longer prep time of 6-8 weeks. And perhaps enroll in a formal online or in person review for additional support
- Jul 26 by swansonplaceThe sooner you take the exam the better given that you are ready. The key is that you are getting passing scores on your assessment tests.
- Jul 26 by swansonplaceIt's a passing score across the board not just an overall passing score.
- Jul 26 by rouriRNAs long as you feel comfortable with the information, you should be good to go. If you wait too long you begin losing content. Use those two weeks to learn the essential NCLEX strategies and you will be set!