How Long Does it Take to get your NCLEX Results in Louisiana?Register Today!
- by KatieN4646 Jun 5, '09Hey yall! I was wondering how long it usually takes to get your NCLEX results back after you take it? I take the test Tuesday July 21st at 8am. How long does it take if you wait to get them by mail? And then how long does it take if I wanted to get them online somehow? And then also, how would I go about getting my score online? What website is it? Any information would be helpful!!!
Also, any study hints you have I will definitely take!
Thanks in advance!!
- Jun 5, '09 by caliotter3Contact the board and ask if they participate in Quick Results and how long it takes for them to send out results. You will be given the info on how to get your quick results when you take the test. Good luck.
- Jun 5, '09 by Silverdragon102You will not get a score. If you pass that is it and you will see name on either state website or pearsonvue with quick results. If you fail you will get a sheet showing how you did and which areas you didn't do good in
- Jun 6, '09 by KAYBDT6[quote=KatieN4646;3666906]Hey yall! I was wondering how long it usually takes to get your NCLEX results back after you take it? I take the test Tuesday July 21st at 8am.
JULY 21ST? :spin:
- Jul 10, '09 by lglpn09Louisiana doesn't offer quick results for lpns only rns. I took my test wed and I am still waiting for the results. I have been checking the website to find a license number. I wonder how long does it take to show up. good luck to you. My computer shut off at 85 questions but I'm scared out of my mind that I did not pass.