How long do I have to wait for the ATT (Authorization to Test) email from pearson vueRegister Today!
- by NursingBro Oct 15, '12I submitted all of my documentation, paid my nclex $200 fee, passed a jurisprudense exam (required by texas). Last week I took my fingerprints and the BON has all of my information now. How long should I expect to wait for the ATT email?
- Oct 15, '12 by joyfullpnI think it took a week for me to get it then my test date was a week after that.
- Oct 16, '12 by NursingBroI am super nervous. They received my finger print and criminal history on 10/10/2012. I have a clean record because I have never been arrested.
Hopefully I get the ATT tomorrow since it will be one week after they have all of the required documentation. I just want to choose my NCLEX date so that I can feel better.
- Oct 17, '12 by CyndibelleI am in Ohio...Graduated Aug 24th and i am STILL waiting!!
- Oct 17, '12 by CCLegnonHi NursingBro!
I was in your situation before.It took 4 weeks for me to received my ATT after they have all my required documents I have taken the Jurisprudence too.Hang on there,if you haven't received in a month that's the time you will call Pearson Vue and follow-up.
I scheduled mine next month. Goodluck