How to know if you pass the nclex? - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 21, '10 by koffee
DUDE i took mine yesterday..my screen turned blue n i did pvt n i failed..
n you know what last time i took it n failed my screen turned gray..so i have failed with both color...hahah
idk if there is some other color ppl got when they passed..lol
- Oct 21, '10 by koffeeNothing works except PVT...
All other tricks..like screen color,last question right or wrong..and all that are FALSE!
- Oct 21, '10 by amoryam26how's ur result?
- Nov 10, '10 by BridgetvdpGNHey I just took my nclex this morning...I was told that if you try to re-register w/Pearson vue, and you get to the credit card screen, you did not pass. But if a pop-up appears saying to contact your Board of Nursing then you passed. I got the pop-up but I feel nauseated :/
- Nov 10, '10 by kdda_24This is not true my screen turns to blue and i failed but pvt works it turns me to cc page and after 2-3weeks i received the performance report and i failed nothing is true except pvt
- Mar 22, '11 by anxioustesttakeri am so very sad i just took the nclex pn, it was so hard, most of the questions i never seen before. i cried my eyes off on the way home, and it has been 6 hours already and i am still crying. the computer turned off on 86 questions, it did turned bleu, however i believe this is just a myth, half of the questions i did not know. i haven't eaten all day i just don't know what to do. i want to find out, but yet i am afraid to find out. please help me pray. my daughter said; i should claim my victory in the name of jesus i know she's so right, but why can't my heart stop aching. please help.quote=enlightenment_path;3969262]hay,
i have a very interesting question for the allnurses.com community of nurses who took their nclex. this is part of a test that i am conducting to see if this is really true. i have heard from several people that when they did their nclex and the computer shut off at 75 or 265 and the screen turned blue that they passed and those whose screens turned gray failed. i swear to god i took my nclex the first time and my screen turned gray at number 240 and now i am getting ready to take it again this week. for all those who took their nclex, once twice or maybe thrice, do u remeber what color ur screen turned and did u pass???? everyone who told me that their screen turned blue told me they passed, those who told me that their screen turned gray told me they failed! i just want to conduct this survey to affirm my belief that this is really true. soo pleaaaase as many as you can reply back asap, thanks.[/quote]
- Mar 22, '11 by mosaicism105i didn't even know they had gray whatever color and stuff. i took mine 3 times all of them turned blue the 1st and 2nd = failed , obviously and 3rd still waiting for the result but had a good pop up.
- Mar 22, '11 by anxioustesttakerWow Sheila, thank you so very much, I just went and pick up my bible and read the scripture. And yes I do claim what I prayed for in the name of Jesus. I thank you for your reply I really feel much better although I am fighting a very bad migraine right now. God blessQuote from sheila0313You do have to pray and do a fast for 48hrs. Receive what you pray Mark 11:24 in the name of Jesus.
- Apr 26, '11 by Sheena88i recently took my nclex(pn) last wednesday the results still arent in. the board says pending and pearson vue doesnt have the quick results link. does anyone know what pass means under your status on pearson vue. com. Also i tried the trick!