how i know if i pass the nclex rn or not?
- 0hello guys
i just take the nclex rn yesterday and i do not know how to pay for the quick result its not activated on my account on pearsonvue ,did any body how i can know my result in fast way?
- 0May 24, '12 by mommyof2TeesHere are the steps for PVT...
- 0Not all states participate in quick results. Here's a list of states that allow you to get quick results. https://www.ncsbn.org/1225.htm
Also, quick results are only available 48 hours after you finish your NCLEX exam. So since you just took your test yesterday, your quick results are not available yet. After 48 hours, you will have the option come up on your account to pay for the Quick Results (if your state allows).
Keep in mind that quick results will tell you if you passed your NCLEX, but they will not tell you if you have an active license. It's still up to your BON to issue you a license, so if they don't have all the pieces of your application (such as payment, transcripts, finger printing information, etc.) then you won't be able to get your license yet, even if you have passed the NCLEX
In the meantime, you try the Pearson VUE trick that the other posts describe. You can also check your state board of nursing website to see if you have an active license number, although this process often take a few weeks.
- 0Again, quick results are not available until 48 hours (two full days) after you finish the test. It hasn't been two days yet- so that's why you don't have the option to get the quick results.
In the status of your results, it needs to say "Delivery Successful" in order for the Pearson VUE trick to work. If it says that your results are on hold, then it means your results are being reviewed more closely for some reason. You may have been selected for a random audit, or your test may have been flagged for a closer look.
- 0Your state board will say "pending" until they have fully processed your application (received your NCLEX results, finished reviewing all the paperwork, etc.)
If your results are currently on hold, as you said in your second post, then you cannot do the Pearson VUE trick accurately. If the status your results says 'Delivery Successful,' then you should be able to use the trick. If you are doing the trick correctly, then getting to the credit card page is an indication that you did not pass. You'll have to wait for the official results from the BON, or your quick results in order to be sure.
Best of luck.
- 1Jan 11, '13 by piccolanurseThe PVT works!! I took my PN nclex yesterday, got 85 questions and 20 satas. I did the trick in the parking lot of the testing center and I got the good pop up. I was so excited and relieved. Then the next day I check the Heath dept. website and showed that I passed and a few hours later.... There is was my license!! I thank God for keeping me calm during the test! All I did to get ready was a lot of questions and rationales (right or wrong answers). No content, cause it was overwhelming for me, I thought the questions helped me better. I had no math on the test and only like 4 drugs that I have seen before. I had 2 exhibits and 2 arrange in the correct order, also an EKG strip. I was surprised I did not get many disease precaution questions, 4 of my classmates that tested recently got a bunch of those. I did get many priority questions and teaching. Maybe like 2 delegation questions. It really feels good to be done with the test, the anxiety was taking over me, but faith and prayer helps!! That's my best advice! Pray, breath and read carefully the questions, all answers are right in many of them, but you have to pick the best one, which is the challenging part. Best of luck to all of you!!:-)