How to find out NCLEX results
- 1Sep 6, '11 by savexpigoo
Hey everyone, I recently just passed my NCLEX, but before I found out, I was going crazy, trying to find out whether I pass or fail and how/where to find the results. I thought I could provide some info/answers for those who are going through what I did a few days ago. Hopefully, this will help you guys!
1. The Famous Pearson Vue Trick - I tried this trick and it worked for me (So far, I have not heard that this trick was inaccurate)
The link above will provide you step by step on how to do the pearson vue trick. Basically, if you get this pop-up message, "Our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam. Please contact your Member Board for further assistance. Another registration cannot be made at this time," then you PASSED the NCLEX. If you did not pass, then it will take you to the credit card page which lets you register for the exam again.
I tried this trick about 4 hours after completing my NCLEX and it worked. *Make sure your Pearson account page state "Delivery Successful" before you try the trick*
2. Calling the Automated License # - I called this # about 24 hours after the completion of my NCLEX and my results were already up. If you PASS, it will say, "First Name, Last Name, For the occupation registered nurse, your license status is: current active ..." It will also tell you when your license was issued and when it will expired. (For some people, their results are not up until a few days later, especially if you used your driver's license # to register for BON instead of your SSN).
Remember, your results may take longer to be available so don't freak out!
3. Board of Nursing (VIRGINIA) - My results was up on the website the next day, but it usually takes between 2-4 days. However, it has taken up to 1-2 weeks for some people. (The website is usually slower than the Automated License #). This is the VA BON license verification link:
The page should show your name, license number, profession (nursing), license type, issue date, expire date, and license status (current active)
https://secure01.virginiainteractive...h_publicdb.cgi (For me, my name and license number did not show up until about 5 days later)
- 0Feb 21, '12 by kayms16I tried the PVT and I got the good message. I took it yesterday and it stopped at 76. NJ Licensing search still says "pending" but it hasn't been 24 hours yet... The exam itself was really hard, I felt uncertain about most of the questions...
Thank you for this "trick", I hope it works!
BTW, is there a new poll on this? I would like to come back and let you guys know if it worked for me or not
- 0Feb 22, '12 by savexpigookayms16: that's great and congrats! you know most people feel uncertain about many of the questions including me. i was so sure i failed but thank god i passed. theres no poll but we can do one. and let us know!
mac1186: i believe you can look up your license here https://newjersey.mylicense.com/veri...spx?facility=N
- 0Feb 27, '12 by kayms16savexpigoo : i passed! so the pvt worked for me! i also know of two others so far that this trick has worked for. one of them stopped at over 200+ questions, pearson vue would not let her register, and thankfully, she passed also.
mac1186: good luck! just an fyi, i took the exam 2/20/2012 and the website above still states "pending".
- 0Feb 27, '12 by grace24I took my test in Ca last 2/17. I still havent gotten the result. I got good pop up but I'm still worried that I prob didn't make it. My friends got their letters already and I took the test before they did. Does anyone know if I can call to confirm if I passed or fail? Ca doesn't have quick result like other state. So anxious and I can't plan if I have to go back to my books or not. Sigh***....congrats to all who passed!
- 0Oct 26, '12 by nurse&2012IT WORKS! Thanks for the trick. I got the good pop-up the day I took NCLEX which was yesterday and "PASS" on Florida DOH website this morning. I am so happy!!!!!
The link above will provide you step by step on how to do the pearson vue trick. Basically, if you get this pop-up message, "Our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam. Please contact your Member Board for further assistance. Another registration cannot be made at this time," then you PASSED the NCLEX. If you did not pass, then it will take you to the credit card page which lets you register for the exam again.Last edit by nurse&2012 on Oct 26, '12
- 1Feb 11, '13 by dvicariWell this is my first post because I believe that I have passed the NCLEX thanks to the PVT!! I took the test today which I'm not gonna lie, was very difficult. Took extreme commitment and dedication. But the test shut off at minimum questions and I got at least 20 SATA questions (which I heard was a good thing). Tried the trick and got the correct POP UP. Now I wait for confirmation via Mass Board of Nursing, or 48 quick result which ever comes first!! Words cannot express how excited I am to be a nurse! Its not a job for me but a true passion!!