how accurate is pearsonvue trick???? no quickresult link. :( - page 3
by alc143 | 26,600 Views | 30 Comments
Hi nurses! I just took my nclex today, stopped after 75th question, i was relieved and scared at the same time. I don't know what to expect. I tried the trick on my phone and I guess I got the good pop-up since it says that... Read More
- 0May 16, '13 by westcoastguyQuote from Dmed76Congrats.. Hows the sata questions all about?? Is it data collections, s/sx or what? Thanks. Gonna take nclex pn next week. Im from cali too.
I just took the NCLEX PN in California as well. Stopped at 85 questions with good pop up! Hope the trick works!!
- 0May 17, '13 by westcoastguyQuote from lataycrThanks!! And congrats again... Can you predict my scores if I have a chance to passed the nclex pn? Im usingSorry! I vaguely remember questions re: diet ( Ex: A patient with Cystic Fibrosis would contain the following foods? Select all that apply) and the other one was re: pharm ( Which MD order would you question?). Good luck on your test!!
saunders (red book latest edition) getting 60-70+% on each test and subjects
Kaplan (2013-14 strategies) i answered the questions and read the book once and get 50%
Exam cram (3rd edition the latest one) i read the book once last month then answer 1000k got 60% of it
Then im using the cd few weeks ago and getting 80-90% of it
What do you think?
Thats my only materials im using. Sometimes google and youtube for some i dont know things.
- 0Aug 7, '13 by Arles65Hello everyone greetings
I took NCLEX RN today @8.00am it was very nerve wrecking most of my questions were SATA
The computer stopped at 75 and I was very sad didnt know what to make of it .
I came home sulking trying to tell myself that I did the best I could.
Took the PVT and got a good pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nevertheless I pray that all is well since I studied on my own using Saunders, Kaplan and La Charity.
- 0Aug 8, '13 by Patra JonesQuote from Dmed76Took NCLEX PN Aug 1 tallied every single SATA I was given and total of 23 at the end of the test. SATA included diabetic teaching, advance directive, confidentiality, delegating. good luck to u! I was at a lost for words at the end of my test. Did the Pearson Vue trick and got d "good pop up" I have to see the official letter...
satas included symptoms, medications, delegating, and lab values. So pretty much everything! : ) Good luck!!
- 0Oct 22, '13 by alfredakQuote from toric1178i believe it, my 3 classmates who took it got the good pop up and passed. i took my pn test yesterday also got 86 questions and now i am getting the pop my results are on hold...soo nervewrecking!!! at least u got the good pop up!! congrats!!I took the nclex yesterday and i keep getting the good pop up, i had 85 questions and i just can not seem to even function because all i can think about it my results....what do you guys think?? Does everyone believe in the PVT?
- 0Oct 23, '13 by cheleemHello,
I was wondering how long it took CA BON to process your application and clear you to schedule the NCLEX. I graduated Aug 3rd 2013 and our class was told that there is a delay and we are looking at Jan or Feb 2014 to be cleared and then we can schedule our test?!? Is it really going to take 6-7 months to be cleared and be able to test?!?