Hopeful That The 3rd Time Will Be A CharmRegister Today!
- by missbeech24 Jul 19, '11so a little background graduated 2 yrs ago from a two yr lpn program was on the deans list for academic performance also president of my class absolutely love nursing ..... since graduating in 2009 (2 yrs ago ) i have taken my nclex pn exam twice and failed i am so frustrated that it has been six months since my last attempt at this and i am so frustrated that i was a star student and the only thing standing between me and my dream is an exam please help i just need a little encouragement.
- Dec 8, '11 by mommyof2Tees
Can you share some of your study tips with us?
- Dec 8, '11 by mc_gutierrez18congratulations!!
- Dec 12, '11 by missbeech24I studied from the pearson vue nclex guide and i practiced countless nclex questions ............
- Dec 12, '11 by aconnorCongrats!!!