Hopeful That The 3rd Time Will Be A CharmRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Hopeful That The 3rd Time Will Be A Charm in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... so a little background graduated 2 yrs ago from a two yr lpn program was on the deans list for...by missbeech24 Jul 19, '11so a little background graduated 2 yrs ago from a two yr lpn program was on the deans list for academic performance also president of my class absolutely love nursing ..... since graduating in 2009 (2 yrs ago ) i have taken my nclex pn exam twice and failed i am so frustrated that it has been six months since my last attempt at this and i am so frustrated that i was a star student and the only thing standing between me and my dream is an exam please help i just need a little encouragement.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=592969©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 702 Views
- Jul 19, '11 by caliotter3Hey, you know the drill already. Keep trying until you pass. Don't waste time lamenting over it, the NCLEX stumps even the best. So, it takes you a little longer, as long as you get what you want in the end. Six months wasted. Now get going.
- Dec 8, '11 by missbeech24So happy to inform everyone that the third time was a charm i passssssssssed im now officially an lpn........... I passed on december 5,2011 ...........
- Dec 8, '11 by mommyof2Tees
Can you share some of your study tips with us?
- Dec 8, '11 by mc_gutierrez18congratulations!!
- Dec 12, '11 by missbeech24I studied from the pearson vue nclex guide and i practiced countless nclex questions ............
- Dec 12, '11 by aconnorCongrats!!!