help with reviewing for nclex-rn - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 19, '11 by buenavidaRNI really loved Kaplan. Going to the class and having them teach you about the 'golden tower of nursing.' That may have just been my teacher's thing ... But, you have to imagine, for the test, that you have everything you need at your fingertips, the doctors are always right there and able to readily hand out orders ... all sort of things that make it confusing when we try to think about real life in the hospital. It's been a while, so I am not the best source of information.
The thing that did help me was to relax. Don't study the day before the test, arrive in plenty of time, eat a good breakfast ... do something that will calm you before you go in. For me, I went to the gym at 5:30 in the morning just to do a bit of cardio and clear my mind.
- Apr 19, '11 by julyemrnKaplan on-line and Saunder's Compre and Practice Tests worked for me. What is important, prepare a study time table which works for you best, the follow it STRICTLY.
- Apr 19, '11 by Silverdragon102Moved to the NCLEX forum
- Apr 19, '11 by justjojoQuote from clau12i think you can purchase the online review or the dvd since it can be purchased by anyone, anywhere in the world. that's what i think since we're using the internet anyways.Hello there
My name is Claudi.
I was reading your post and got very excited to give the hurst review a go.
Unfortunately, it looks like it can be done only if you are in the US and I am not. At the moment I am gathering my paper work to recieve my ATT and soon as I receive it i will apply to sit the test but in the meantime I have to study hard. I have been out off the profession for three years now and I realise that I am forgetting the material.
Could you please help me find out if I can do the hurst review outsite the US?
I live currently in Australia.
Thanks in advance and I am looking forward to receive a message from you.
- Apr 20, '11 by clau12thank you so much.
i will try to purchase the dvd online.
Is it like a class room setting cause I can learn better in an interactive.
Im not so good in self study. I need explanation why I should or should not do something.
Thanks for getting back to me.
- Apr 30, '11 by caliotter3Sounds like you need to relax. Maybe take a short break and come back to it with a fresh outlook. Good luck.