Help with retaking California RN NCLEXRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Help with retaking California RN NCLEX in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... Hello, I was wondering where to download the form where it has the $75 fee on the top. I went to...by djavaross Mar 13, '11Hello,
I was wondering where to download the form where it has the $75 fee on the top. I went to http://www.rn.ca.gov/pdfs/applicants/reapply.pdf but the form there has a $150 fee. It says here on my letter that I only need to pay $75.
Also what does "Last exam applied for" mean? Does that mean the date I tool the last exam, or the date I sent the application requirements to Cali BON?
Thank you...Last edit by djavaross on Mar 13, '11
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=538411©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,298 Views
- Mar 13, '11 by djavarossHelp... anyone?
- Mar 13, '11 by Silverdragon102Looking at the BRN it appears they have increased their prices because in the FAQ they mention $150
- Mar 13, '11 by djavarossThat is also what I am thinking. Just want to clarify, maybe there is an expert working for BON here. Got to call them tomorrow then. Thank you Silverdragon.
- Mar 13, '11 by lrb7788Yes the retake fee increase from $75 to $150 starting last January 2011..
- Mar 14, '11 by pnay_dolli should mail my reapplication..if i should just know they increase it......but i still had the blank copy of $75 ....
- Mar 14, '11 by ann_08RNQuote from pnay_dollthe reapplication fee is already $150.00. you can download a reapplication form in their website.i should mail my reapplication..if i should just know they increase it......but i still had the blank copy of $75 ....
- Mar 18, '11 by caliotter3I think they want the date and the type of exam you applied for prior to this application. At least that is how I would answer the question. You probably should ask them when you call.
- Apr 28, '11 by gmconfusedhello! im also plan to retake this june...are they still accepting re-take even if i dont have an ss#?
- Apr 28, '11 by Silverdragon102Quote from gmconfusedI don't think sohello! im also plan to retake this june...are they still accepting re-take even if i dont have an ss#?