HELP!! I think I failed my NCLEX!!Register Today!
- by PurpleDelight Mar 30I took my NCLEX today and I'm pretty sure I failed! I got a med calc wrong! I went home and recalculated it because I knew I got it wrong! It made me cry afterwards!! That was the only med calc question they gave me...I thought they were supposed to give me another one once I got it wrong but I guess not. I wasn't even sure If I was supposed to round or not. I got so many SATA and drag and drop questions! this test was ridiculous!It was nothing I expected...basically everything I didn't know! I'm crying right now because if I fail I don't have the money or energy to take it again!! :'(
- Mar 30 by obloom14did u try the pvt?
- Mar 30 by brittanyka28You pretty much just try to register again and if you get sent to the CC page it's supposed to be a fail and if not a pass
- Quote from brittanyka28I tried to reregister and It started off with a an exam, choose country and then it asked me questions..I tried to move on but it said "our records indicate that you already registered for this exam"..What does this mean?You pretty much just try to register again and if you get sent to the CC page it's supposed to be a fail and if not a pass
- Lol why is everyone congratulating me?? I don't know yet...and I don't think I'm convinced with this Pearson Vue trick.
- Mar 30 by Hungthe PVT works I took my Nclex on March 28, 2013 and had the same popup and bought the quick result just to make sure and it said I passed.
- Mar 30 by MayjoyarceoQuote from akemi2001It works 99%. Think about it if you didn't make it they want your money but if you passed you need to contact the brn. Some cases that I encountered they went to cc but they passed but I haven't heard with good pop message that they failed. You need to gather your self, relax and pray.Lol why is everyone congratulating me?? I don't know yet...and I don't think I'm convinced with this Pearson Vue trick.
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com