HELP :( I need confidence for NCLEX 2013.Register Today!
- by LyndseyErin May 22Hey guys... so I took HESI Exit at my school and ended up with 1076 (first time) and 990 (second time). My Kaplan qbank scores are
Q trainer 1: 81%
Q trainer 2: 76%
Q trainer 3: 57%
Q trainer 4: 62%
Q trainer 5: 71%
I have almost finished the test bank and am getting 75-80's on the 50 question tests.. I am freaking out about minor details and select all that apply.. I just am not feeling confident and have roughly 7 days before the big day...Any suggestions how I should use my last bit of time besides qtrainer 6&7?
Thank you so much!
- 1,456 Views
- May 22 by libran1984you seem more than prepared for this. Now you have to fake it to make it. That means putting your best foot forward.
Hint: try to realize what the question is asking for: intervention, assessment, etc.
- May 22 by LyndseyErinThank you! Ok I will try and relax.. and really read what the question is asking. I just keep thinking there is so much I still do not know thank you for your comments!!
- May 22 by positivevibesYou seem prepared already! I passed my NCLEX-RN even my Qtrainers are in the 50s! Just be a safe & effective nurse! Good luck on your test! :-) stay positive!!
- May 23 by twins4paigesI get freaked out about the SATA. I don't know if you have the same Kaplan that I do, but they have a Sample Test 4 that is ALL SATA. It made me much more comfortable with that format although I only got a 26% the first time I took it! My scores are a little lower than yours on the Trainers but still pretty good. I don't have my ATT letter yet, so I just keep plugging away.
- May 23 by LyndseyErinOh really a sample test 4? It's not q trainer 4 right?
- May 23 by Nurse_DianeMake sure you eat a good breakfast before you test. I studied also using the Kaplan system; those questions were MUCH harder than the actual NCLEX questions. The day before your test, I would recommend NOT studying and doing something relaxing. Your qbank scores are great.. Sounds like you have worked hard and are well prepared.
I wish you the best... You've got this
- May 23 by twins4paigesYes. It is under the NCLEX prep tab. one line says Qbanks and the next says Qbank sample tests. Pick the 4th one.
- May 23 by lloiQuote from LyndseyErinThank you! Ok I will try and relax.. and really read what the question is asking. I just keep thinking there is so much I still do not know thank you for your comments!!
you are more than prepared. what u gonna do for he remaining days? relax and spend time with God.