This happened fast (Georgia RN)Register Today!
- by ckkohout Jan 9I took the NCLEX Friday, finished at noon, then started the “Pearson-Vue trick” to see if I passed. Kept checking Saturday and on Sunday Pearson-Vue offered access to my un-offical results. After doing the Pearson-Vue trick one last time, I paid $7.95 and found out I had passed.
Then at 6PM Monday, the Georgia Board of Nursing sent me an email stating my license had been issued.
I went from sweating the NCLEX and wondering what I would do if I found out I didn’t pass, to being an RN in about 72 hours.
If I had any money I would go out and celebrate.
- Jan 9 by LPn2RN2014LOL!!! Congratulations!!!
- Jan 9 by caurcongrats
- Jan 9 by ashevilleboxerCongratulations!!!
- Jan 9 by ashevilleboxerAny NCLEX studying advice?
- Jan 11 by keepmovingrnAgh! I'm over here going crazy. I tested last Friday, found out I passed Sunday but I still don't have my license #. I called and they told me I needed to submit my DL, which I had already did before I took the test. Refaxed my DL and still waiting on my license # a week later.
Annoyed in GA:-(
- Jan 11 by Njrn2009Congrats. By the way - it took you way more than 72 hours to become an RN!