H E L P!!!.....Register Today!
- by msmack Jan 6This is to all nurses that has passed the nclex. I graduated in 5/12 with honors. I have not taken my nclex yet due to a lot of things I was going through @ that time + fear. I have been doing Saunders here and there. I just started reviewing my ATI material. I just also received the "study guide". My ? to you all is, is this enough to study or do I need more?
- Jan 8 by msmackHas anyone passed by using Saunders, ATI, & "the guide"?
- Jan 8 by keepmovingrnI used PDA (clarity), Saunders practice questions and the study guide.
Its better if you take the NCLEX ASAP after fisnishing school.
Best of luck to you!
- Jan 8 by nurse toyaHey I took my boards a year later and passed I basically reviewed a lot of nclex based questions maybe like 100 a day leading up to the test date I also reviewed the most common disorders and of course lab values ...... I also only used like two book for sources of info because to much can overwhelm u ... Good luck
- Jan 8 by naomijbMs. Mack Im in the same position as you, would you be interested in studying together?
- Jan 8 by Dubs2012I scheduled to take my NCLEX in a week!!... So far I have reviewed the HURST lectures which are really easy to understand the content and now Im just doing questions on Kaplan...they are very hard but thats good so that you are able to critically think about things which is what the NCLEX will be all about!!.... IM just super scared AHHH!!!
- Jan 9 by KRODDI would like to suggest the Kaplan Nclex book for your particular test as its good for strategy and not that expensive less than $20 on amazon. Good Luck