H E L P!!!..... - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 27 by kkostelnikPNQuote from msmackThe only thing I used was ati and I felt we'll preparedThis is to all nurses that has passed the nclex. I graduated in 5/12 with honors. I have not taken my nclex yet due to a lot of things I was going through @ that time + fear. I have been doing Saunders here and there. I just started reviewing my ATI material. I just also received the "study guide". My ? to you all is, is this enough to study or do I need more?
- Jan 27 by anicwaltersATI offers a one to one tutor (all online). When I graduated, my school offered this service at a discounted price. I'm not sure how expensive it is, but basically you are on a track and take assessments and remediate as necessary. The tutor gives you a green light when they think you are ready and as a class, we were very successful
- Jan 27 by LadyFree28I would suggest doing the NCSBN learning extension. They are the company that presents the NCLEX, and I heard from a few posters that they had similar questions in the NCLEX.
I had to wait to take my NCLEX. My nursing courses were complete in Dec 2011, and had to take two other required courses. I kept studying from January 2012-June 1, 2012. So about five months. I paced my self a gave myself a course load:
La Charity Book
Pharm Flash Flash Cards
NCSBN learning extension 3 week program (they have 3, 5, and 8 weeks)
Saunders NCLEX flash cards
Lippincott NCLEX iPhone apps (free)
Took the exam June 9, got the minimum, BON posted June 12. You owe it to yourself to do as many questions if you are nervous taking the exam. This coming from someone who has suffered test anxiety in the past, and passed the NCLEX PN and RN with the minimum, after failing nursing school at 19 because of said anxiety.
(HUGS) you can do this!!!
- Jan 28 by msmack@ LadyFree28 thanks for the encouragement. I am gonna try the online review
- Feb 1 by LadyFree28Quote from msmackYour welcome, hope it works for you@ LadyFree28 thanks for the encouragement. I am gonna try the online review