Got my ATT today!Register Today!
- by Nalon1 RN/EMT-P Jul 9It came sooner than I thought.
I am planning on testing July 30 (already scheduled in San Antonio, a 3 hour drive, but all test dates in Houston are full till end of August, will keep checking to see if any open up though).
I have been studying some, but I am now kicking it into high gear.
I have the Hurst book, A study guide from DLSI and an ATI account to practice on. Also a few apps on my iPad with lots of practice questions. Hope it is enough.Last edit by Nalon1 RN/EMT-P on Jul 9
- Aug 21 by kerrynurseHi My D-day to face the NCLEX devil on Aug 27th. I was curious how it went for u? Any suggestions?
- Aug 21 by Texas_goodnurseHow was the nclex Nalon 1?? I am scheduled too in San Antonio this September 16
- Aug 21 by Texas_goodnurseGood luck to you Kerrynurse, we can beat this nclex devil lol
God bless we will PASS!
- Aug 24 by Nalon1 RN/EMT-PIt went well. I passed in around 130 questions.
I really did not think it was too hard. A few questions got me stumped, but they did not get the best of me.