got the good pop up but still nervous
- 0Jan 6, '12 by cheji13took my nclex for california last jan. 4 and got the good pop up after it says successfully delivered. but omg i think it made me more anxious than ever ( this website is keeping my sanity for the moment but i feel like crying and laughing at the same time lmao but its just that feeling of i cant celebrate yet coz its not official aaaaah!! omg waiting is no fun
btw im a newbie and hi to all
- 0Jan 6, '12 by ronda919Omg, I know EXACTLY how you feel!!! I took the nclex-pn yesterday, shut off @ 85, and I received the good pop up. But I keep thinking what if I'll be the first one to encounter a glitch n the system and really failed!!! Uggg, at least you will know today, right? I'm sure u did great!!!!!!Please update when u get ure results!!!!!!
- 1Jan 6, '12 by Calistudent1I took mine in Cali on the 27th and got the good pop up. I am still waiting (and hoping) to see if my name pops up on the Cali BRN website. It has been over a week now. Each day that goes by I cant help but feel a little more discouraged. But I keep coming back here to reads people comments and keep my hope alive
- 0Jan 6, '12 by cheji13omg omg i know!! RONDA919 thats what im scared of too! is that pvt wont be accurate anymore aaaah ( im scared. i will sure update.
calistudent, thats what im doing too i keep reading posts about the pvt and im keeping my hopes up. this website calms me down. i feel better knowing someone out there feels my pain! aaah! i will surely update this for results!!
- 0Jan 6, '12 by ronda919Quote from cheji13IT WORKS!!!!!! I just checked my.BON, and I'm there, with my license number!!!! I passed!!! Woo hoo, u passed......relax!! I already know that's easier said then done, but it worked for me!!!omg omg i know!! RONDA919 thats what im scared of too! is that pvt wont be accurate anymore aaaah ( im scared. i will sure update.calistudent, thats what im doing too i keep reading posts about the pvt and im keeping my hopes up. this website calms me down. i feel better knowing someone out there feels my pain! aaah! i will surely update this for results!!
- 1Jan 7, '12 by ronda919Quote from cheji13Thanks!!!! I'm sooo excited, I can barely stand it!!! I tested in North Carolina.You did great, I know it won't feel right until u know for sure, bit I'm a believer in the pop up now!!!!Congrats to you!!!!!!btw what state did u take ur nclex?