GOOD POP UP !! WITH 76q'sRegister Today!
- by mbuttar Jan 14when I came home after the test,I had really bad headache even during the test I feel so horrible. five hrs later I did pvt good pop up with 76q's and 19 sata,6 put in order and 1 Ekg strip no math qs one picture . Thanks ! everyone for your support.
my main study tools was:1, NCLEX 4000 & 3500 AND NCLEX 10000 2,saunder's 5th ed. q&s book I did use kaplan cd 180qs my and some test from qbank. good luck who's going to take the test feel free to ask any questions. KEY TO PASS THE TEST STUDY HARD TO DO TONS OF QUESTIONS EVERY DAY AND READ THE RATIONALS WHY YOU GOT THE ANSWER WRONG OR RIGHT.
- Jan 14 by kemifairCongratulations. I took the test 9 times so I need some advice I'm using saunders and exam cram.
- Jan 14 by mbuttarwhat are your score from saunders ? and how manny questions you do a day ? If you are working you need to take time off from work. send me PM i will talk to you more about it.Last edit by mbuttar on Jan 14 : Reason: need to add more
- Im not working sometimes I do 200 a day or more
- Jan 15 by candy27Kemifair.....You did too much question a day 200 wow do you read the rationales. You need to answer at least 100 and read the rationale carefully. Just passed my rn December first time with 75 questions. Believe me!!!
- Quote from candy27I did read the rationales. I need to pass this nclex. Please help meKemifair.....You did too much question a day 200 wow do you read the rationales. You need to answer at least 100 and read the rationale carefully. Just passed my rn December first time with 75 questions. Believe me!!!
- Jan 15 by candy27I used kaplan but some of my friends used feuer found very helpful