GOOD pop-up! But I'm in denial! - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 11, '12 by dream2bnurse1234Congrats!!! How many quetions did u have were they sata a lot of math? Was kaplan harder than the nclex
- Aug 11, '12 by zlimjaI took a break every 25 questions but I never took a break at 125 so I probably had about 120 questions and it took me 1 hour and 40 minutes. I had only 1 math question and Kaplan was definitely harder in my opinion!
- Aug 11, '12 by zlimjaThat's exactly how mine was! I had a lot in beginning and they just eventually disappeared. 48 hours please come sooner.
- Aug 12, '12 by Christinasrasmussen1I took my exam last week, in a sweaty little room, ended abruptly at 77 questions & I was completely unsure of how I did. I thought for sure I failed. My friend from school told me about the PV "trick." After my information was put in I got the "good" pop-up but still didn't want to trust it. I figured I would be the one person who got the "good" pop-up but still failed. Two days later I was able to pay the $7.95 on PV website & I really had passed. I read a ton of these posts & wanted to have some faith, I held out hope, & I am so glad it came true! Trust the "trick"!
- Aug 12, '12 by zlimjaI can't wait to pay the $7.95 tomorrow! I'll probably post my sources/grades/ and how the test went tomorrow afterwards.
- Aug 12, '12 by turnforthenurseRNQuote from zlimjaGood luck with your results and keep us posted!I can't wait to pay the $7.95 tomorrow! I'll probably post my sources/grades/ and how the test went tomorrow afterwards.
I remember being in denial with my good pop-up, too. I remember getting 11 SATA but I thought I didn't do well at all on that test...I remember checking my pop-up results daily, sometimes a few times a day until I got my official results I was afraid my pop-up would change but it didn't!
- Aug 12, '12 by martinmlCongrats! I thought the good pop up was false too when waiting for results. I was out of the test after 75 q and 45 minutes. I thought I didn't take my time and was just clicking when looking back at the test. Luckily my name was on the BON the next day granting permanent license. the pop up works!