Free Practice NCLEX QuestionsRegister Today!
- by dwigena Jan 27I just completed my first semeter for the LVN program, I have 4 more clinical days to complete then on Feb. 4th I start pharm and med surg 1. All my instructors keep stating to do at least 100 practice NCLEX questions a day. Does anyone know of a site that I can do questions and get the rationale? Also any advice on studying is greatly appreciated.
- Jan 27 by JustBeachyNurseMoved to the NCLEX forum. There are few smart phone/iPod/iPad/iPhone apps from reputable sources such as Lippincott that offer free versions of the NCLEX prep apps that include questions and rationale.
Kaplan has some free events (I'm sure there is marketing for their prep materials & courses involved) if you sign up via their website (just google Kaplan NCLEX prep) like the NCLEX PN Exam Strategy Seminar (online) and NCLEX PN Exam Strategy practice tests both are free online if you sign up.
- Jan 27 by JustBeachyNurseAlso, checkout the online resources and disks for your nursing text books. Quite a few of my nursing textbooks' online resources included NCLEX questions on the subject matter (psych/mental health, maternal child, Med Surg, fundamentals, etc.) and they were included in the price of the text and all I had to do was use the code included in the front of my textbook!
- Jan 27 by dwigenaThank you so much
- Jan 27 by DivaLaJuicyCheck out the disks that comes with your text book, they have a lot of nclex style questions on there and my school gave us an nclex book, Saunders Comprehensive Review NCKLEX-PN (its green), and I love that book as far as studying for the boards and for classes as well, good luck
- Jan 27 by dwigenaThank u so much