Quote from CrazyJess
I wanted to get study tips from those who passed NCLEX, and get some ideas on effective studying habits. I would really appreciate if you can answer these questions:
1. How many hours a day did you study for NCLEX, and for how long?
2. What books did you read? Any book in particular you focused on?
3. Did you take a classroom/online review from Kaplan, Hurst, etc.?
4. Did you answer practice questions? How many per day?
5. Please share any other study habits/tips/resources/books that you feel has greatly helped you in passing NCLEX.
My school paid for the Kaplan review
which was awesome.
1. I did all the q trainers
2. Did all the q bank questions..maybe 100 a day and then reviewed the ones I got wrong.
3. A week before the exam, I just reviewed infection control, meds, labs.
4. The day before, I just relaxed and prayed for peace and clarity.
5. The day of the exam, I just said a quick prayer.
I had over 100 questions and felt like crap. I pushed through somehow and came home and
GOT THE GOOD POP UP!!!!!!
You will too.
Good luck, Caffeine