Finally passed my nclex pn!!!!!Register Today!
- by Yolie75 Feb 22I took my exam on Wednesday, got my results today, I was super excited when saw PASS this time. This is one of the best days of my life, all of the hard work, no sleep, and tears paid off.
I decided to stick to one book this time, and it worked!!!!
- Feb 22 by cherribonbonWhat book did you use?
- Feb 22 by Yolie75@nalaa83, Thank you, im about too go celebrate, and good luck to u.
@ cherribonbon, at first I was all over the place with books, I have Saunders, Hurst, Lippincot, and exam cram.
I was told to pay for the ATI review, but after awhile i felt like i should just focus on using exam cram since it is by pearson...it just made sense to me. I made sure to memorize the cheat sheet thats on the inside front cover of the book, and it helped out a lot.
- Feb 23 by ashmo12Was ATI helpful?
- Feb 23 by Yolie75@ashmo12, I was told to purchase ATI but I never did. I focused more on Exam Cram the second time around.
- Feb 23 by Tiramisu567Congrats!!!
- Feb 23 by Yolie75Thank you