Failed PN nclex 3rd time with 205 questions help please....Register Today!
- by marie01 Jul 20, '12I took my NCLEX today got the maximum questions and failed.Do anyone have any tips?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=760539©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,297 Views
- Jul 20, '12 by AddymaeHow did you study?
- I used the green Saunders book and Cram exam. I tried the PV trick and it allowed me to register.
- Jul 20, '12 by ForeverstlI think it will help if you get a PN NCLEX comprehensive review book. If you use the cd that comes with the book, you can put it in your computer & practice answering NCLEX style questions. Hope it helps & I wish you well.
- I used the green Saunders book and cram exam.I tried the PV trick and it allowed me to register.
- Yes I used that cd as well,I dont understand how I was able to get 205 questions and still fail, i thought as long as you still recieved questions you are still in the game.
- Jul 20, '12 by JENURSE03it doesnt matter how many questions you get its either a pass or fail. I used the saunders book. I studied my content and made sure i know it EXTREMELY WELL. Then i practice a lot of questions and strategy tips.
- Just feel like I wasted my time,and feel like throwing in the towel.
- Jul 20, '12 by JENURSE03Quote from marie01no don't there are some people who took it 8 times and passed. never give up on being a nurse. take a break and read the saunders book cover to cover when you feel ready.Just feel like I wasted my time,and feel like throwing in the towel.
- Jul 21, '12 by marie01I think I may just have to take a break,and thank-you JENURSE03