Failed NCLEX-RN - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 13, '09 by GN-nurse09hey don't wait soo long to take the test....get yourself a test date and plan according to it and since u have been studying for a while i say take it, give it a try u'll never know until u take the test..........i have failed twice and i took my nclex couple of days ago even though i felt i wasn't prepared well but i passed with 75 question.....really don't take too long and never give up. if u can pass nursing school i am sure u can pass NCLEX. good luck. write me if u have any question.
- Nov 14, '09 by krisajFOR jenny73
I cannot send privet messages, so I hope you see it here
The web is https://evolve.elsevier.com/cs/Satel...dience=Student
You need to register first to be able to view the content.
You are gonna do fine, take your time, review material and go for it
- Nov 15, '09 by PedsnurzeQuote from PrincessDi79
I failed my nclex rn in april 2009. It's now nov 2009 and i am still not ready to retake it. I know that the time laspe won't do me any good but i am soooo scared! I got nine categories on the exam and the only one below passing was risk reduction. I did not get any above passing though. Please advise me on your thoughts and experiences. Thank you Diane
I know you can and will master the NCLEX RN. I'm on that journey also.
- Nov 15, '09 by ybarnettOkay guys listen, the only thing that helped me was me. You have to make it up in your mind that you are going to pass. Think about where you have been and where you are headed. The only thing that helped me was the NCLEX Made Incredible Easy Book and CD. I studied, studied and studied. You can do this and you will do it if you want it bad enough. You're not the first to fail and won't be the last. Get the book and study. Mainly the CD
- Nov 15, '09 by NYRN10Thank you soooo very m uch for the reply. Of course we will do gr8 next time around!! Di
- Nov 15, '09 by ybarnettNo problem. Everyone need some uplifting. And if you don't get it the next go around, go again and again until you do get it. I did not tell anyone when I was going, I just think that's a personal thing. Get the book and study the disk. You will be surprised at what you can accomplish is you just believe in yourself.
- Jan 2, '10 by 4angelI just got the bad news. I failed. 1st time and second time will be last time, because I will pass this stressful exam!
Please, can you tell me how long I will wait for the oficial letter? And when I will be able to register and pay for the next exam?
Thank you for all tips
- Jan 2, '10 by imBlanki took the exam last june..failed it miserably with only one above passing and it was on health promotion and maintenance. graduated 5 years ago, was only able to review for like 2 weeks prior to the exam.. i have a son with adhd-combined type, and a 20 month old baby girl, raising both all on my own. i hardly have any study time. but despite all of this..i still believe we can pass the exam. i'll be retaking on january 27, i have only less than a month to review. hehe.. relax...i know its scary. in my case, i have a lot riding on this exam. just look on the bright side...its not the end of the world
- Jan 2, '10 by 4angelAfter you got the result, how long you have to wait until you have to pay again ? I know that you need to wait 45-90 days to can retake the exam but when you have to pay again?
...and are you using Kaplan or Saunders?...