Failed nclex for the 3rd time. - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 17 by caur@jayjaybsnrn I call new York board they do not need any thing except cgfns evaluation for me bcoz I m foreign grad and application-fee.that's get up and apply for NY board.I did not apply yet but try to be done on Monday.
- Mar 18 by steppybayQuote from caurI got an e-mail this evening from a friend's sister, who did this as you suggested. She failed the FL boards 3x's, applied into NY and passed on her 3rd try (total of 6 attempts), but she did finally pass last year and was able to endorse right back into FL. So go for it and good luck guys!@jayjaybsnrn I call new York board they do not need any thing except cgfns evaluation for me bcoz I m foreign grad and application-fee.that's get up and apply for NY board.I did not apply yet but try to be done on Monday.
- Mar 18 by caur@steppybay thanks,so u mean this is good decision >>> @jayjaybsnrn lets go for NY BOARD i think its good idea..
- Mar 18 by jayjaybsnrn@caur i did my credentials in IERF not in CGFNS here in FL.. how about u where did u get yours done? because when im trying to register in CGFNS they are requiring me to pass my SSN but i dont have my SSN last year yet so i went to IERF.. I think I'll gonna go with new mexico because they're also accepting IERF for credentials. what'ya think?
I'm planning to take review center in my 4th try atleast its not that expesive as the remedial.. what do you think @caur? let's join forces? LOL!
- Mar 22 by cauryeahh i was trying to send you pm...
- Apr 3 by LPN922I failed the NCLEX my first time as well using Saunders 5thedition. It’s a good book for content but not for NCLEX style questions. I passedmy second time from taking Helen Feuer’s live Nursing Review course in FT.Florida. I passed using Exam Cram(questions only) and Delmar’s Nclex review book(questionsonly on cd helped me pass) both were awesome in delegation and prioritizationquestions which are very important on NCLEX. Kaplan strategy book is also animportant book for you to study. Try and get all these books from your local libraryso u don’t have to spend any more money. I know you must feel defeated but I wantto help you. Please revisit Exam Cram. , although u said it did not work or itwas too easy, you need to keep in mind that pearsonvue is the creator of ExamCram and also the creator of the NCLEX examination. Study that book inside andout. Since you failed at 85 the last time that means you failed severely. Yousound like me, I didn’t know my content and that is how the Helen Feuer reviewcourse helped me because I am also located in Florida. Because the first timeyou took you exam it when to 125+ the closer u had come to passing. Somehow thethird time you declined. Please feel free to contact me!Last edit by LPN922 on Apr 3
- Apr 24 by cperry85email me! i need help! i grat pn school sept 11. im on my 3rd time! i am taking kaplan this weekend.... both times i failed at 85! dont know what to do!