Failed nclex for the 3rd time. - page 2
by jayjaybsnrn 7,026 Views | 31 Comments
Hi guys! I'm here in Florida. just wanna ask for advice.. I'ts a requirement to take remedial class if you failed for the 3rd time. Do you have any idea guys if where is the cheapest online remedial class to go to? how much and... Read More
- 0I can't use my PM yet they requiring something before i can use it. yeah @jpinay.. thats what i thinking too.. you know any board of nursing who doesn't require remedial course for failing the nclex three times? or a link that has a list for board of nursing who doesn;t require remedial?
thanks kabayan for the help!
*****Admin. Note: as per ToS English only, Tagalog removed****Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Mar 17, '13
- 1Mar 17, '13 by Esme12 Senior ModeratorQuote from jayjaybsnrnYou need 15 "quality posts" to activate the PM system or upgrade your membershipI can't use my PM yet they requiring something before i can use it.
Support the site and get more perks in the process!
- 0Mar 17, '13 by steppybayQuote from jayjaybsnrnGuys, just know that any other state you plan to re-try the exams at, you must go thru that state's requirements meaning possible English exams and re-evaluation of your college transcripts and added fees, which are not refundable, if they deny your application.I'm trying to research about that @caur. As far as i know, New York and New Mexico doesn't require remedial when you failed the nclex 3 times. share it to me too if you know more something about this concern.. More power to us! =)
So weigh in the time of almost another year of doing your English exams and credential evaluations not to mention the extra cost of new registration and application fees of your proposed "new" state versus doing the remedial courses.
There's still no assurance that this state-hopping will increase your chances of passing the NCLEX.
- 0I know that @steppybay.. We are not doing this for us to increase our chance to pass the nclex, we are doing this to step away with the remedial course that they are requiring us to take the nclex again and that cost $1,600-$2,000. Because some state don't need remedial course to take it for the 4th time.
I believe credentialing is already recorded in the credentialing office and we don't have to do it all over again we just need to contact our credentialing agency to pass our records to the specific state. what we are researching is the states that doesn't require remedial when you failed 3 times.
because every state has different requirements some has less, some has more but the same passing rate.
- 0Mar 17, '13 by steppybayI know that too, some of my kabayans are going thru or done that from previous batches, but in the long run, it's really best to take the remedial courses as that's what's really needed, that's what I meant.
I have two older PH friends from previous years who went to NM from FL and still failed two more times and it was the remedial classes that finally got them to pass and in FL! Yes, they went back to FL and felt it was worth every penny. Now if they can just find a job as it's been over a year now or more, the last I heard. Good luck!