Fail with 85 questions on nclex PN? - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 24, '09 by sweetsmileI took the Nclex yesterday..Walked out after 85 question when the test stopped.. I'm sure I failed it I didnt know any of it. I studied so hard! Im already looking on a new way to study. So all I can say is keep trying I know i will.. Oh and I don't have an open CC so I worked really hard and was so stressed out I broke out in a rash during the test.. Good luck to everyone and Congrats to all those who have already passed..
- Nov 24, '09 by NurseCubanitaRN2bWhy don't you try the pearsonvue trick? It will put you at ease either way. I was sure I failed also, and I did the pearsonvue trick and found out I passed. Since I'm in California I had to wait in order to get my official results. Yes, the trick worked. Good Luck
- Sep 11, '10 by dollbwHello all, I have just taken the nclex-pn on thurs. sept 9, 2010 and my computer shut off @ 85 questions, which I was praying that it did not. I was sure that I had failed and said it to everyone that I know. I had about 12 SATA, 3 dosage, 3 pharm, lots of priority and infection control. However, after lots of stress and tears. Today, september 11, 2010 @ 2:30 pm I have passed my nclex pn. Thank you God!!! Never give up people.
- Sep 11, '10 by caliotter3dollbw!
- Sep 11, '10 by lvaliavhow long do u have to wait after taking nclex to do the pearson trick?
- Sep 12, '10 by dollbwpearson trick "works" hrs after submission of the test, however u are not guarenteed to get the results that u want. It's best to pay for the results 48 hrs after submission.
- Sep 12, '10 by lvaliavoh yea im planning on doing both! thanks!
- Sep 12, '10 by allietrin61Hi dollbw,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I begin at Mid Manhattan 9/14/10 LPN Program I was very nervous because of all of the things that I had heard and read, but I found solice in your threads because you were so positive. Now that I see that you did it I feel renewed and encouraged thank you and May God continue to bless you.
- Sep 14, '10 by dollbwHey Allie, ur most welcome. Wish u the best of luck on your short but challenging journey through the school year. There may be times when u want to give up or hear others speaking negativity, but hold ur head and keep moving. Any questions or advise needed just message me.
I know if I did it, many others can!!
- Sep 14, '10 by goalHello Everyone!!
I just took my NCLEX -PN Yesterday Sept.13,2010 in Gardena,Ca. The computer shut off @ 185 questions!! I came out of there thinking that i did not pass or fail?? im affraid to try the pearson trick because on the amount of questions i got . In CA its a 4-7 week wait for your results !! Any feed back it would be greatly appericated