Excellnursing review 2011Register Today!
- by bramesvin Mar 8, '11hello,
I'm from the bay area and excellnursing review is coming by the end of march and I'm going to that review. Anyone took that and I want to know what's it like and did you pass taking that review?
This is going to be my second attempt to take nclex...I'm kind of tired/exhausted/ from studying. i'm doing everything i can to learn and pass my nclex
Last time I took it i just focused on answering questions but now I'm doing more of the content and I do 150 questions/day.
Right now I'm 1 chapter away from finishing Saunders Comrehensive Review Book,trying to finish la charity and Kaplan book for strategies
Hope we all pass and do our best in our nclex...Let's not give up now..(sorry i'm just venting out)
we can do this!!!Last edit by bramesvin on Mar 8, '11 : Reason: grammar
- Mar 12, '11 by caliotter3Good luck. Please come back and let us know how this review went for you.
- Mar 13, '11 by crazynurse21Yea that's a good choice. I took exell review and pass my NCLEX Rn exam. Good luck!!
- Mar 14, '11 by PinayLaLa21I did Excell Nursing Review last November 2010 at Sunnyvale. The intructors did a great job, especially Marriane. I graduated in the Philippines last year, processed the required documents to take the nclex and since I couldn't wait until they came to Burbank, I'm from Los Angeles btw, I flew from LA to Sunnyvale where the review was at that time. After the 10 day review, I went over the notes for 2 more weeks and I took the exam, then bam!..passed it on my first try! Good luck!!!!!
- Mar 14, '11 by rbmm1074Hi! I did the Excell Review in California last Feb 3, 2011. They are good. I graduated in 1993 and never practised. But with the kind of teaching they give, you feel like you are in your college years and topics just get back to your head like it was.
- Mar 26, '11 by BsnjojoSee you on the 29th. Hope to pass nclex this time.this will be my 3rd try after resting for about a year.
- Mar 28, '11 by riri rnSo would u say that the review is good I was thinking about taking the review when u it comes to chicago. I really need to pass on the first time.
- Mar 28, '11 by bryan_RN2911Quote from riri rnhi what happened was I was going to take the review but I was already scheduled for nclex (my parents told me just take as a practice if you failed you're going to that review anyway so I did)So would u say that the review is good I was thinking about taking the review when u it comes to chicago. I really need to pass on the first time.
THANK GOD in the highest i passed! overjoyed and saved me 500 dollars.... i really don't know how excell do their review...but from previous post and from my parent's coworkers said it helped them..
good luck on nclex
- Mar 28, '11 by BsnjojoWow congrats bryan_RN!!!