Drugs and their Antidotes, HELP please - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 18, '12 by JustBeachyNurseIf you are prepping for the NCLEX, I'd recommend concentrating on answering practice NCLEX questions first, studying rationale, THEN if you have time make notes.
- Jun 18, '12 by leanjessSo I shouldn't study content? I feel like knowing content helps me answer questions correctly..I don't know. Right now, I'm using NCBSN learningext review course. I try to answer some questions some days, but it's like I'm trying to cram in some many thing in just one day! Questions and studying content...I will be SOOO glad when ALL this is OVER!!! I have never been so disarrayed in my entire life! talk about stress!
- Jun 18, '12 by JustBeachyNurseAre you not confident in the content that you learned in your nursing courses? Its best to build on knowledge over time rather than try to cram an entire nursing education into a few weeks time. My cirriculum was progresive (each unit built upon the previous) so I was rather comfortable in my content knowledge which in turn helped me prepare for perfect universe NCLEX style questions,
- Jun 19, '12 by leanjess@JustBeachyNurse
I'm not very confident as I have forgotten some information about various nursing school topics. I feel like I need to see all those info again. So i use Saunders 5th edition to look over most topics, esp. Peds, OB and Pharm
- hi leanjess,
i am doing exam cram pn and i start with 205 questions at a time first since that's what i will do or less on nclex.
the answers i don't understand or get wrong i write it down if its drugs or diet or a word i didn't know or forgot the meaning.
yes, i do write down information down and study it later before bedtime. i've been studying like crazy for hours and doing cd of exam cram plus saundars....i am starting to get headaches from all the pressure and stress. plus my daughter is home from summer school so its stressful to balance time with her age 6 and studying plus hubby. god please help me pass nclex-pn~
- Jun 19, '12 by JollyMomYou should know about salycylate poisioning too.
- Jun 19, '12 by leanjess@tachycardia33
Tell me about it: I started having some heart palpitations or whatever bcos of thinking too much about NCLEX! I'm just trying my humanly best..sometimes my body and brain are just too wasted to retain anything. But after taking a rest, I feel so guilty for wasting time on that instead of reading! Oh! I wish NCBSN knew the problems they make ex-nursing students pass thru..all in the name of Boards! I'm pretty sure I'm already pre-hypertensive from all this stress and worry!
i think my problem is contents honestly. i'm reading saundars and i like the content how its is broken down for me....how is the ncbsn learningext review? i plan to do that in july. how many weeks did you do with learningext review?
- jollymom, can you tell me about salycylate poisoning, please?
- me, too, i thought i was having chest pain because of the studying and balance of life. so many books, cds, reviews its insane