after going back and forth on whether or not to take this course, i signed up. i then changed my mind and now want to take kaplan. drexel will charge a $99 cancellation fee!!!! i dont have an extra $99 to lose!!!!! i am now thinking about just staying with drexel becasue, now i cant afford kaplan
drexel does offer the HESI predictor exam. what would you all do??? cancel drexel and take kaplan? or should i just stick it out???
i am so annoyed and frustrated! i just cant wait to test and get this stress over with!