Does PVT really work?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Does PVT really work? in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... I just had my exam this morning and took me 265 questions to finish(3hrs I guess). After 2 hours I...by themonyo Mar 8I just had my exam this morning and took me 265 questions to finish(3hrs I guess). After 2 hours I tried the PVT and here's what I got, "Our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam. Please contact your Member Board for further assistance. Another registration cannot be made at this time." I read a lot about PVT really works but I'm doubtful because I finished it with 265 Q's. Suspense is killing me so much right now. Thank you all.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=820354©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 412 Views
- Mar 8 by anxioustotestFrom what I read as long at your status say delivery successful! It means you passed congrats!
- Mar 8 by californiaboyCongrats!
- Mar 8 by themonyoYeah my status indicates [COLOR=#000000]"[/COLOR]Delivery Successful". I can't congrats myself yet because it's not official but I'm hoping. Thank you so much guys for quick response.
- Mar 8 by CYoungLPNQuote from themonyoU passed! Congrats it's official it was official when I passed back in Dec.! Go out & celebrate tonite!!!Yeah my status indicates "Delivery Successful". I can't congrats myself yet because it's not official but I'm hoping. Thank you so much guys for quick response.
- Mar 8 by ScottE,RNThe ONLY way you get that pop up is if you passed.
- Mar 8 by jnurse21PVT worked for me. U got the good pop-up! CONGRATS!!!
- Mar 8 by Bella2917Congrats!!!
- Mar 8 by SherluckyRNThat means you passed. Congrats you are officially an RN
- Mar 10 by themonyoUpdates: I am official RN now! Wohoooo.... Thank you for all your support guys! Wish you all the best!!