Does the pearson vue trick still work???Register Today!
- by kcampbell1127 Jan 26I took my test on 01/24/2013.... Got the "Good Pop-up"... Still haven't received the "QUICK RESULTS" option on Pearson Vue! Having a COMPLETE HEART ATTACK OVER HERE! PLEASE PLEASE HELP!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=811230©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 8,421 Views
- Jan 26 by nursetaminatorA couple of folks that tested a few weeks ago said it still works. I tested last February and it worked about an hour after my exam.
- Jan 26 by nikkij69The odds are you probably passed....Congrats! I just took my RN NCLEX exam on 01/26/13 and took all of the 265 questions....I have been reading a lot up here that the last question matters...My last question wasn't an ANALYSIS question, and I don't think that I answered it correctly. I was soooo nervous that I forgot the entire question anyway. Does this mean that I failed? Can anyone out there help with that question?? I'm dying over here!
- Jan 26 by hazlenut88I'm one of the few it didn't work for. Took my boards the same day as you, got the cc page instead of the 'good pop up' and Friday morning my RN license was active.
- Jan 27 by kcampbell1127Got my quick results and passed! It works! Still no license on the Texas bon they are sooooo slow! The trick works though
- Jan 27 by kcampbell1127Are you serious, I bet you were a wreck getting the credit card... Did you look it up under RN license? Or was it your Graduate nurse?
- Jan 27 by JustBeachyNurseMultiple threads merged and moved to the NCLEX discussion forum to elicit further response.
- Jan 27 by AZMOMO2Quote from hazlenut88Did you check to make sure your test said Delivery Successful before you continued? Usually when people get the CC screen and still Pass, it is because their test had not been.I'm one of the few it didn't work for. Took my boards the same day as you, got the cc page instead of the 'good pop up' and Friday morning my RN license was active.
- Jan 27 by hazlenut88My graduate nurse temporary permit was still active while I was getting the cc page and immediately before checking the BON site Friday morning, it was still giving me the cc page. Then my RN license was active and the Temp was null and void.
Yea, minutes after taking my NCLEX-RN it said delivery successful, I wanted to check there first, then proceeded to get the cc page. What a ride! lol
- Jan 28 by kcampbell1127Wow Still haven't received my license number! Honestly rather have that right now then worry about the trick! Grrrrr Texas BON IS SLOWWWWW