Did I pass or fail the Nclex??Register Today!
- by mamacita2 Mar 19I took the Nclex today. The computer shut off after 190 questions. I tried the "Pearson vue trick" but I didn't get a good pop-up. It led me to the part where it asked for my credit card information. Does this mean I failed? I'm crying so much right now...
- Mar 19 by JustBeachyNurseGenerally speaking, as long as it says "delivered" for status going straight to credit card page is indicative of failing. I'm sorry.
Thread moved to NCLEX forum to elicit further response and support.
- Mar 19 by RNsRWeAre you in a State that allows Pearson Vue "Quick Results" after 48 hours? Those results are accurate without question, because they are sanctioned by Pearson Vue. The 'trick' is not.
From what I've read of the 'trick', I'll admit it doesn't appear that you've passed. However, I wouldn't go off the handle just yet...see what the REAL results are, first. Meantime, I think regardless of the results, you've earned a stiff cocktail!
- Mar 19 by obloom14Got bad pop up too first time taking Nclex. didnt pass.
- Mar 20 by SchnoorRNI got the bad pop up first time taking nclex after 265 questions. I just took the nclex yesterday and got the good pop up after 75 questions. Wait for the official results. Just know don't give up if you failed take time off but don't give up.
- Apr 25 by loveaquinohi i took the exam today. When I was about to do the pearsonvue trick, it says on my current activity, Exam results are not available at this time. "Delivery Successful". I followed the steps but eventually did not get the good pop up. It went straight to credit card information. Does it mean I failed? I'm still hoping.
- Apr 25 by JustBeachyNurseUsually the credit card page is an indication of failure, but I'd wait for the quick results (if your state participates) since there have been so many issues with the website the past couple of days. It's a trick not a definitive result.
- Apr 25 by loveaquinoThank you. I really hope so