Current nclex pn questionsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Current nclex pn questions in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... Hello everyone, For those of you who recently took NCLEX PN exam can please share what current...by phillippians 4:13 Jul 13, '12Hello everyone,
For those of you who recently took NCLEX PN exam can please share what current questions you had or topics to focus.Received ATT today im a nervous reck.Will be taking exam soon.Thanks I'm advance for responding
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=756891©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 609 Views
- Jul 13, '12 by iluvnursing07Where are you located at? Maybe we can study if within the same area? Im taking the pn exam next month..
- Jul 13, '12 by leinasmomInside your packet should have been a book that breaks down the areas of the exam. The exam is national so the topics you get can differ from the next person and the level of difficulty can also differ, as the exam is a CAT test that changes to adapt to your level of knowledge. I took my exam in CA in April and I have not 1 drug dose, no maternity, no drag and drop. I passed the 1st time with 85 questions. I had a lot of SATA, isolations, delegation and med question about which med to not give based on the info given about a patient. My friend took the exam in Feb and had all the questions that the exam had. She had very different questions from mine, and she passed.
I say study your content, know your lab values for Chem, CBC, and toxic levels and s/s and side effect of medications and your basic nursing core facts, and you will do fine. Good luck.
- Jul 13, '12 by phillippians 4:13Thank you...I'm located in Fl
- Jul 13, '12 by Anne36I forgot what is SATA? I take my exam next Friday. What is it about this exam that causes people to feel that they have failed, when they actually pass? That is what makes me nervous. Are we being tested on content that we didnt learn in school?
- Jul 13, '12 by kelmkids3SATA = select all that apply
- Jul 13, '12 by phillippians 4:13Good luck