Which comprehensive review is best?Register Today!
- by jbjints Aug 18, '12If you had a choice between the Kapln course book or he Saunders comprehenisve review which would you choose? I need to review badly and I am torn between the two.
- Aug 18, '12 by adnrnstudentSaunders
- Aug 19, '12 by kissafish4I had both and honestly the Kaplan questions although a lot harder than the Saunders questions were structured identical to NCLEX. I'm glad as frustrated as I got with their questions that I stuck with it because when I took my NCLEX I walked out of there in 40 minutes 75 questions later thinking "that's it? I did all that work for that?" I was almost irritated at how easy it seemed and I know it's because of Kaplan. I really felt like Saunders questions were more knowledge based and Kaplan questions were more critical thinking. Good luck!
- Aug 20, '12 by NurseMoiKaplan. Definitely.
- Aug 20, '12 by iheartNICU89Kaplan!!
- Aug 20, '12 by Becca10380I took Kaplan and failed the first attempt. Then I did NCBSN, failed again. I just passed and this time I bought a Saunders book and did all 4000 questions that came with the book. I think it was the best out of all of them. My friend did Hurst review and had really good things to say about that too. Not a fan of Kaplan, I don't think it was worth the $400.