Can you get your NCLEX results on the weekend?
- 0Mar 22, '08 by alliemb222If someone took there test on Thursday, could they find out there results on a Saturday??
- 0Mar 23, '08 by Nursegenait's funny, I have the same question! I take my NCLEX on April 2nd, so it may be Saturday before it shows up on the Florida BON site. However, DO THEY post them on Saturdays, or will we have to wait until Monday??
Also, it seems as if so many people in cali have to wait weeks and weeks for their results...why don't they check it on the board of nursing site (like we do in Florida---) and see if a license was issued for them? Is that not possible in other states?
I know in Florida, within 24-72 hours of taking the exam, if you passed, you can go under "verify licensed provider" on the BON site, and your license will come up if you passed.
- 1Apr 22, '08 by evil.lenaQuote from alliemb222anyone who needs to find nclex results can look at this link,If someone took there test on Thursday, could they find out there results on a Saturday??
results are posted before pearson and BON license verification's are posted. I took mt test on 4/21 at 8 am and my results were available on 4/22 at 2 pm... I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 1Apr 22, '08 by Silverdragon102, RN AdminThis link is for Florida nurses and only if you have SSN. Each BON will have their own way of doing things and some do not even participate in quick results so have to wait for website or mail. Nurses with no SSN have no option but wait
- 0Jul 8, '12 by lhashstlHi Everyone,
I just have a question...I took the NCLEX Saturday and I got the "good pop up". I was wondering if anyone else took their test on Saturday and when they were able to access their unofficial results? Im from Colorado which does participate in the early results. Please help!