Can anyone verify Pearson Vue "trick" April/May 2013? - Page 2Register Today!
- May 3 by Sharon7RNAwesome kathereen9888! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
- May 6 by Alisa BQuote from Alisa BJust updating my last post. I passed! My name and license number were posted on the New York State website 48 hours after my test. The trick worked for me and it will work for you.I also took my NCLEX-RN on Tuesday 4/30. I got the good pop-up, which made me feel a little better. I was sure I failed. I'm still waiting for my official results, but I'll update when I get them so future test takers will know if the trick still works. Good luck to everyone awaiting results.
- May 8 by ciarlineI took the NCLEX-PN May 2 and so far I have the good pop up.. Really hoping that it is true. The wait is agonizing!
- May 8 by MonaLunai did it and it worked perfectly
- May 8 by gradnurse2013Can someone please tell me what is meant by "good popup?" I will be taking the test soon & would like to know. Thank you.
- May 8 by courtney1987Does anyone know how long it takes to get the quick results from Pearson? I took the exam yest and I am dying to know if I passed... The exam stopped at 75 and I don't know how often ppl fail if that happens :s
- May 8 by CT PixieQuote from courtney1987Are you asking about the quick results that PearsonVue offers for $7.95 (I think that's what it is) or are you asking about the PearsonVue 'trick'?Does anyone know how long it takes to get the quick results from Pearson? I took the exam yest and I am dying to know if I passed... The exam stopped at 75 and I don't know how often ppl fail if that happens :s
The quick results through PearsonVue if the State you will be licensed in participates with it. If they do, then its 48 hrs. Those 48 hours include weekends, holidays and any other day most places are closed. My results were ready 48 hours later and it was either a Saturday or a Sunday I got them, can't recall. I have a friend who tested on July 2nd and got her quick results on the 4th of July.