Can anyone help explain about Electrocardiogram?Register Today!
- by chatcha Feb 19Need help with ECG!!
- Feb 19 by nursebride2012What do you need help with?
- Feb 19 by ElenaTxI think you need a little more specific.
- How to determine the rhythm?
- Feb 20 by ElenaTxWell, to determine the rhythm you have got to understand what all the waves and peaks etc. mean. You'll have to learn that in order to be able to determine rhythms. There are online EKG trainer but I don't think they help if you don't have the basic understanding of an EKG. Do you have study material from nursing school, that you could use?
- Yes I have a material book. I need to go back and try to understand it.. Thanks for your help 😊
- Feb 20 by raj89I have this same problem.but I am not studied here in usa so I dnt have study material.can u help me for that?
- Feb 20 by ♪♫ in my ♥As can many others, I can probably answer just about any question you have.
If you're looking for a thorough tutorial, though, you're probably better off looking for published tutorials on the web, looking through your nursing books, and/or reading one or both of the books by Dale Dubin and Malcolm Thayer.
If you've got specific questions, post them.