CA NCLEX RN Retest QuestionsRegister Today!
- by veronicuhh Nov 11, '08I just need some clarification on the following retest/reapplication issues for the CA BON:
* the 45 day waiting period
- is that 45 days since your test or 45 days since you received your result? - do you have to wait 45 days to reapply or 45 days to take the test again?
* last exam applied for and last exam taken?
- isn't that the same thing? like if i took the test for the first time on oct 2008..wouldn't my answer for both questions be oct 2008?
* eligibility letter
- do i have to wait for one before paying the $200 to pearsonvue?
- Nov 11, '08 by aVoMeJeTsince i'm retaking here in CA what i know is that you can sit 45 days from the day you took your exam not from the day you receive your result,
If you can remember the exact month when you applied at BON but if not you can just put the last exam taken(month/year)
You have to wait for your eligibily letter before you can pay at pearsonvue
- Nov 11, '08 by veronicuhhQuote from aVoMeJeTso i can send my reapplication before 45 days? as long as i don't retest before 45 days? or should i wait 45 days before reapplying?since i'm retaking here in CA what i know is that you can sit 45 days from the day you took your exam not from the day you receive your result
- Nov 12, '08 by Silverdragon102Pearsonvue will not send you your ATT until the BRN tells them it is ok to