The BEST NCLEX reviewRegister Today!
- by NursieDP Apr 28The Hurst review. I even used the info while in school and it helped me learn/pass exams.
She is very funny and has a great style of teaching. Everyone in my study group watched her and was benefited from it.
- Apr 28 by nursingforever35This was the number one question on my mind this morning. I used Hurst to obtain my license for PN ten years ago. Now as I prepare for Nclex RN, I have some fear with the April 1st changes. I can recall how much Hurst review help me tie it all together. Thank you. I debated spending the money. But I cannot fail this test the first time. It is not an option. You helped me decide. I will do her review
- Apr 28 by Mimi2bRNI'm pulling up a chair... what April 1 changes???!!!! I'll be taking the NCLEX later this year, if all goes well with the CPNE. Now I'm getting worried (like I wasn't before- not!)
- Apr 28 by cperry85What changes?!?!
- Apr 28 by SunshineDaisythey've made the bar a little higher for the NCLEX
- Apr 28 by cperry85So the test is harder? I'm a little confused? I graduated pn school in 2011. Just taking boards.
- Apr 28 by SunshineDaisyYes, it will be harder, and as the PP stated, I believe it's just for the RN.
- Apr 28 by JustBeachyNurseNCLEX PN changed in April 2011 and is due for an update next year. NCLEX-RN raised the passing standard in April 2013.