Average Scores on Kaplan Question Trainers and Qbank and Passed NCLEX 1/18/2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 22 by AZMOMO2Diagnostic 77.78%
Qt 1 66.67%
Qt 2 77.33%
Qt 3 63%
Qt 4 70.67%
Qt 5 68.67%
Qt 6 67.5%
Qt 7 67.55%
Readiness (taken out of order took before 5 ) 68.33%
Currently have a 69% on the Qbank with only 38% of the questions used. I am still plugging along though and will probably try the rest of the Qbank tomorrow. I test on Thursday.
- Jan 22 by anh_thuleSounds like you're ready @AZMOMO2! Those Kaplan scores look great, good luck! Let us know how it goes =D
- Jan 22 by davi000CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
did u take any other review? please can u give any tips? which review is best?
- Jan 23 by anh_thulethanks davi000! i used saunder's comprehensive review for NCLEX-RN, mosby's comprehensive review for NCLEX-RN, mosby's nclex-rn review med-surg iphone app, as well as Kaplan's in class review course! I really liked Saunders, the iphone apps and of course kaplan!
hope this helps!
- Jan 25 by AZMOMO2PASSED! 75q
- Feb 7 by lilblue8511You're post is just what I needed to here! My date is 2/21 and I've been freaking out! Me of all people to freak out lol I was calm as can be in my ABSN program.
Anyways, I've been scoring in your range for the most part. Haven't done 6 or 7 yet as I am waiting to do them next week.
But currently my QBANK score is 57% and I've completed about 60% of all questions!
Ahh this is so nerve wrecking!
- Feb 8 by AZMOMO2My advise is DO NOT take 6 and 7 to close to your actual test date.
The sheer size of those tests, as well as doing QBank questions, is burnout inducing. I felt like my brain was going to shut off, about 3 days before the test, I literally could NOT focus on doing anything long. 10 question sets at a time was all that I had the patience for.
BTW: I managed to complete only 50% of the Qbank questions.
- Feb 9 by lilblue8511Did trainer 6 today and scored a 61.5% -- it IS above the recommended 60% but still -- ahh!