ATTN NCLEX TAKERS: Only book you need... - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 12, '12 by blinkyI also have teh Exam Cram version 3rd edition, any difference?
Don't seem to be able to make your own test though [based on topic/ category], just random 75 question practice tests it seems
- Mar 13, '12 by KTeacher2NursingFor LPN's.......
Pearson Reviews & Rationales: Comprehensive Review for NCLEX-PN®, 2nd Edition By Mary Ann Hogan, Julie Skrabal
Published by Prentice Hall
Copyright © 2012
Pub. Date: Dec 12, 2011
Format: PaperLast edit by KTeacher2Nursing on Mar 13, '12
- Mar 13, '12 by healthstarDo you happen to know the latest edition? Do they have one for 2011?
- Mar 13, '12 by mommyof2TeesThere's a 2008 LPN Edition....comes with a CD...the newest edition doesn't, you have to create an account, then you can access the questions.
- Mar 13, '12 by hotnurse408Now I am thinking about this.
- Mar 13, '12 by mommyof2TeesSee if your local library has this book. Thats what I did. I am using the 2008 edition (ONLY USING THE CD). I like the questions.
- Aug 18, '12 by Boots21is this book anygood?
Anyone familiar with it?