ATI and NCLEXRegister Today!
- by swilds12 Feb 4My school had us use ATI for test taking and used it for a comprehensive predictor. Did anyone use this? I got a 91% for passing my first time taking the NCLEX. However I won't know how true this really is until next week when I take it.
- Feb 4 by julz68We used ATI at our school too and did a 3 day live review. I really didn't care for ATI...especially after using Saunders NCLEX CD and NCLEX 3500. Those had much better rationales in my opinion. I used those for practice and took my exam today. Got the good pop up with the PVT...so hoping I passed!
- Feb 5 by obloom14Quote from julz68You went to wcu?We used ATI at our school too and did a 3 day live review. I really didn't care for ATI...especially after using Saunders NCLEX CD and NCLEX 3500. Those had much better rationales in my opinion. I used those for practice and took my exam today. Got the good pop up with the PVT...so hoping I passed!
- Feb 5 by terrielynMy school used ATI. I got a 79% on the Comprehensive predictor which equals out to a 98% pass rate on the NCLEX. I took the NCLEX last week and passed with 75 questions.
If you still have access to it I recommend going into the tutorial section and doing all the practice test and then the finals they have available. I also used the virtual ati tutor only because it was paid for by my school for all the students.
- Feb 5 by nurse2b121212Our school used ATI a lot!!! Every semester! I scored 89% predictor for NCLEX and passed the NCLEX on 1/28/13 with 75 questions! I really think ATI helped me alot! Questions were similar.
- Feb 5 by terrielynOur school used ATI all the way through school. I really do think they taught us how to "take a test" very well, even though we all complained everytime we had to take one of the ATI test. LOL So far everyone who has taken the NCLEX has passed and at 75 questions.
- Feb 5 by swilds12I can only hope this is true. I didn't care for ATI that much. But ive been using it for practice.We always whined when we took tests too. I've been using Saunders and NCSBN for review. I take NCLEX next week.
- Feb 5 by healthstarWe took ati tests throughout nursing school, we all hated it! We also had to take online class for a couple of weeks to prepare us for nclex. I hated ATI so freaking much, I thought it was a waste of everyone's time, rationales were pretty vague!!! I had 93+ chance of passing the nclex, I passed the first time! After I found out that I passed, I realized ATi was so much harder than nclex ! Now I can honestly say, I loved ati so much when I found out I passed this reminds me of that saying " I will not cause pain without allowing something better to be born" this was my relationship with ATI! Lol
- Feb 5 by Kare1303My school used ATI and we all had to do the 3 day Live Review. Our graduation requirement was a 94% pass predictability or higher on the proctored comprehensive predictor. I got a 97% pass predictability and passed NCLEX in 75 questions. So far everyone in my class has passed, most in 75 questions. I hated ATI when I was in the thick of nursing school, but now I realize the questions and rationales forced me to use critical thinking, which will help when you are hit with higher difficulty questions on NCLEX. You can't study or know everything, it's about how you are taught to look at the information and synthesize it.