Arrrrrgh! I take NCLEX in 4 days!!!Register Today!
- by NurSinging Feb 10OK, besides going into cranial meltdown d/t upcoming NCLEX, I want to ask you guys a question:
What is this "good pop-up" I keep seeing that people "get" after taking their test?
- Feb 10 by Born_2BRNDepends on how well you will do in each subject base on the computer. I finished mine in 75 questions and passed. However, this doesn't apply to everybody because I have heard some friends of mine answered more than 200 questions and also passed. You will either passed or failed at 75 questions or over 200 questions. No one knows for sure! Good luck on your up coming NCLEX! I wish you the best!
- Feb 10 by gigglestarsRNIt means if after your test, you go home and try to re register for the exam at Pearson, and it won't let you, that means its because you passed
- Feb 10 by NurSingingThanks, Born and Giggle. I THOUGHT it had something to do with trying to re-register, but I wasn't sure.
Anyway, I've done about 2200 practice ?s so far... trying to finish 3000. Guess I'll learn Thursday if it was enough....
- Feb 11 by mariebaileyGood luck on the NCLEX. On a less serious note, you may be the 1st pirate to pass the exam. Arrrrrgh!
- Feb 11 by LoveBSN12Quote from babykulit2000Ill be testing wednesday too babykulit!!! You are not alone... I've worked soooo hard and all i can do is pray that it'll pay off! We can do it!!!!!
Goodluck to us! I'm taking mine a Wednesday!